- Our Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Features two cutting heads with four different cutting tools mounted on the same head for instant selection.
- Easy glide cutting action, prevents damage when loading sheet materials, minimizes operator fatigue and increases production.
- The top Twin Wheel Cutting Head cuts 1/8” uncoated masonite and mat board.
- A standard medium duty utility blade accurately cuts Foamboard, Gatorboard, Sintra, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb plastics up to 1/2” thick.
- The scoring blade is used for acrylics and other rigid plastics.
- The tungsten carbide cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to 1/4” thick.
Excalibur 1000x series vertical cutter
- Features a single sliding counter-balanced head with 3 cutting and scoring tools ready for instant use.
- With a rigid clamping system, a set-for-life squaring mechanism and the standard wall mounting or optional free-standing kit, the Excalibur 1000X provides a noiseless, dust-free and cost effective cutting solution for materials used in a modern sign or graphic workshop.