- Our Products
- Line Cards
- About Us
- Contact Us
Quality Media has the following open positions:
Marketing and Product Coordinator - Posted June 12, 2018
Provides marketing and product management experience to help grow the business and support the sales and customer service teams.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Partners with accounting staff to produce sales and marketing reports.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing and advertising.
- Utilizes graphic design software to create and maintain product specification/sell sheets, product line cards and marketing literature.
- Maintains website and regularly updates product pages, Featured Products, company blog and other digital resources available to our customers.
- Operates customer e-mail messaging system and sends out promotional messages and price catalogs.
- Produces digital presence on social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Coordinates advertising placement in trade magazines.
- Stores an inventory of stock photos, artwork and film, archive files, and printed sample files.
- Coordinates trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping and staff travel plans, and travels to and participates in trade shows when necessary.
- Places advertisements and plans promotions and social media marketing around upcoming tradeshows.
- Maintains a database of leads from tradeshow and tracks results from each tradeshow.
- Supports field sales personnel to ensure they are focused, trained and well-qualified to sell assigned product line.
- Regularly updates customer catalog to include changes to products, pricing and basic descriptions and specifications.
- Assist with launching new products and providing sales team with tools necessary to support the sales cycle. These tools include sell sheets, setting competitive pricing and promoting new products through various channels.
- Develops and/or modifies product specifications for end users.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of products.
- Networks with key supplier contacts to gain information on products, to address any customer product questions, and to gain support for product promotions.
- Processes all customer defective product returns and works with suppliers to obtain credit on and identify corrective solutions on defective products.
- Works with equipment technician, equipment vendors and purchasing to secure parts and service on laminating and finishing equipment.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud with a concentration in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop required. Video production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Website content management experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing or product management roles, internships and real world educational experiences.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit a portfolio of their work.
To be considered, please submit the requested items to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.