- Our Products
- About Us
- Contact Us
Quality Media has the following open positions:
Accounting Assistant - Posted March 5, 2018
Quality Media and Laminating Solutions, Inc. has an opening for a full time Accounting Assistant based in the North Haven, CT office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply Checks, Credit Card payments and ACH payments to Customer Invoices
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Research discrepancies on payments of invoices.
- Ensure accurate discounts are being taken. Communicate payment deficiencies to customers and arrange for collection.
- Maintain customer profiles, as needed.
- File and archive old invoices.
- Process/print/email all invoices for customer purchases of materials
- Prepare all invoices for service calls made by our service technician for repairs of equipment.
- Process customer returns of damaged or unused materials; process appropriate credit memo.
- Enter all Trade Accounts Payable invoices for materials purchased. Analyze vendor invoices for proper pricing and quantity. Make adjustments, if necessary. Communicate discrepancies to Inventory Control/Vendor.
- Enter all non-Trade Accounts Payable invoices, including freight invoices. Ensure accurate coding.
- Receive in inventory and process vendor invoices for drop shipments to customers
- File check stub with invoices paid/Archive old invoices.
Customer Credit Applications
- Process Customer Credit Applications by sending letters to a bank reference and 3 customer trade references per application. Close follow-up is necessary to ensure timely credit application processing.
- Bachelor’s degree required and one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com.