- Our Products
- Line Cards
- About Us
- Contact Us
CourtWrap is a unique print media made of a composite base film and a revolutionary, proprietary, long term repositionable/removable adhesive. The base film is made of a polyester layer to eliminate shrinking and a vinyl layer for ease of printing. CourtWrap is designed for application to smooth, flat surfaces.
Temporary vehicle graphics.
A unique way to promote new vehicle sales at dealerships or events.
- Can be applied to aluminum, steel, plastic and glass.
- Will not scratch paint or leave an adhesive residue on the surface.
- No lamination required for this application.
- Indoor Athletic Courts
- Ideal for smooth surfaces such as basketball or volleyball courts.
- Must be used with CourtWrap Protect Textured Laminate with anti-slip rating.
- Retail counter mats
- Tradeshow Graphics
- Easy Installation and removal
- No Adhesive Residue on surface after removal.
- Excellent durability
- Great heat resistance and dimensional stability
- Cleanable Adhesive
- Compatible with Solvent, UV Curable and Latex printers.
|Product Name||Catalog #||Width (in)||X||Length (ft)|
|CourtWrap Protect||CGCOURTWRAP PROTECT-54-100||54||X||100|