- Our Products
- Line Cards
- About Us
- Contact Us
MetroMark™ 209 is a 3.5-mil matte white flexible polymeric opaque vinyl film coated with removable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive on a 90# layflat liner with the Metromark™ logo.
- This film is designed to accept a variety of solvent-based inkjet, UV curable and latex inks common to wide format digital printing systems.
- Designed for temporary product markings, temporary point of purchase decals, temporary transportation advertising systems, and tri-vision indoor/outdoor billboard displays.
- Approved by both CBS Outdoor AND Titan Worldwide for use on buses.
- Opacity is greater than competitive products, new graphics can be applied over existing decals without bleed through.
- Whiter cast vinyl provides high resolution images and true color reproduction
- Removes easily even in cold temperatures, unlike competitive products that crack into tiny pieces, MetroMark will peel off in large sheets reducing labor cost.
- Superior lay flat liner suitable for sheet fed presses.
|Catalog #||Width (in)||X||Length (ft)|